Harvard STAGE (Student Theater Advancing Growth and Empowerment) is an organization dedicated to empowering Boston and Cambridge youth through the performing arts.
Please contact the program at email@example.com for more information about volunteering.
Want to Volunteer with STAGE?
What STAGE looks for in volunteers:
- Passion to empower youth by bolstering their self-expression and self-confidence
- Willingness to learn teaching and basic acting skills
- Positive attitude and energy!
- Past experience with teaching or theater is a plus
For Interested Partner Schools
Please contact the program at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about a partnership. Partnerships for the coming school year are decided in late August or early September of that year.
What STAGE looks for in a partnered school:
- Can ensure a teacher or educational professional can help supervise students during the 1-hour lessons
- Has 8 or more students in grades 3rd to 6th grade interested in STAGE
- Ability to ensure STAGE students can attend each weekly lesson for the entire hour
- Organized director of after-school programming
Harvard STAGE is committed to expanding programs like STAGE to other college campuses. If you are interested in starting a group like STAGE on your campus please feel free to reach out to Harvard STAGE at email@example.com.
Rob Hopkirk & Missy Dreier
Harvard STAGE (Student Theater Advancing Growth and Empowerment) is an organization dedicated to empowering Boston and Cambridge youth through the performing arts. STAGE teachers foster students’ growth through increasing students’ self-confidence and enhancing students’ self-expression and communication skills through allowing them explore their artistic talents and interests. Last year, STAGE taught at Benjamin Banneker Charter Public School, Rafael Hernández K-8 School, & William Monroe Trotter Innovation School.