PBHA’s 18th Annual SUP Auction
We'll be here for SUP this summer! Will you join us?
Auction Finale: Thursday, April 22nd, 7:00-8:30 PM ET
via Zoom Webinar
Bidding Opens: Friday, April 16th
Join us for PBHA’s 18th Annual Online Summer Urban Program (SUP) Auction Finale on Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 7:00-8:30 PM ET, with bidding opening on Friday, April 16th! Our SUP Auction will celebrate the students, campers, and families that make up our incredible SUP family. Attendees will have the opportunity to bid on incredible exclusive experiences and items or donate directly to SUP. Check back here for our online auction site coming soon.
Are you an alum of a SUP camp and interested in joining your camp’s alumni for a SUP Auction Countdown Party? SIGN UP HERE
Throughout this challenging year, PBHA students and staff have remained committed to showing up for Greater Boston youth and families. Last summer, we were able to provide a high quality virtual summer experience that furthered academic skill development, social emotional learning, and community connection. Learn more about last year’s Summer Urban Program.
How to Support the SUP Auction
Become a SUP Auction Sponsor
Donate an Auction Item
- Some auction item examples:
- Weekend stay at a vacation home in New England or within driving distance of a major US city.
- Hotel stay in a major US city (a great use of hotel points!).
- Purchase a gift card from a local Boston area business and donate it to the auction (a great way to support both PBHA and local businesses).
- Virtual cooking/art class, or a virtual conversation with a notable individual.
- Anything else you have in mind!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
Now more than ever, it is critical that SUP creates a positive space for youth to maintain social connections, further their learning, and sustain a sense of community. With your support, we will be able to meet the needs of our campers and families.
SUP Auction Sponsors
Auction Co-Chair: $20,000+
Professor David Atherton*
Professor Timothy McCarthy*
* SUP Faculty & Staff Champions